Bill Hammons for Colorado Governor 2018
Welcome to the new Hammons for Governor 2018 website!
More content (including more details on my Centrist common sense Gubernatorial platform) to follow.
Members of the media can contact my Communications Director Joe Gibbs at (801) 560-9929 or email@example.com.
- I Support the Military > If Trump takes the step of firing Special Counsel Robert Mueller, I support the Generals
- Lincoln, D.C. > Ditch the swamp by moving the nation's capital to east of DIA and naming it after one of our greatest Presidents
- Colorado Constitutional Convention > Our system is broken, and Colorado can host an Article V Constitutional Convention
- Eliminate Income Taxes > Replace the Colorado income tax with a revenue measure based on fossil fuel consumption
- Crossroads Colorado > More can be done to promote the advantages of Colorado's central position in the country
- Defend Colorado at all Costs > We should demand resurrection of the federal "Star Wars" SDI program with Colorado as its focus
- Colorado Spaceport Development > Since 2010, I've been publicly pushing for more Spaceport development in Colorado
- Life and Death > I support the Right to Choose, and I also support the Death Penalty
- Colorado Gun Rights > Like the rest of the Constitution, I support the Second Amendment as it was written 200 years ago
- School Shootings > The FBI needs to be folded into the CIA and domestic surveillance of Social Media increased dramatically
- Law Enforcement > We can protect both our law enforcement officers and the public with mandatory and funded body cameras
- Care for Coloradans > I myself lost my own health insurance due to Obamacare, and support a Colorado Medicare for All system
- Colorado Life Insurance > Being a Life Producer, I'm a firm believer in the societal benefits of insurance, and support state funding
- Lower the Voting Age to 16 > If you're old enough to drive tons of steel, you should be old enough to vote in the State of Colorado
- Count Every Vote (CEV) > Counts of all over-votes on ballots encourage desperately-needed competition in our electoral system
- Colorado Redistricting > We need drawing of all legislative districts along competitive lines, including with my Denver 7 plan
Read more about the 37-state Unity Party of America (I'm the founder and Chairman) on Wikipedia.