- Bill Hammons, Bill Hammons employees and Bill Hammons volunteers will respect the privacy of
private-citizen visitors to this site.
- Private citizens using this site will not be identified publicly (see below regarding public
figures running for office and their employees).
- The personal information of private citizens using this site will not be shared with any
- Statisical information regarding the use of this site may, from time to time, be shared
publicly (e.g., if this site receives 17,000 visitors daily
as wrhammons.com has on occasion, that could be made public).
- The owners of this site reserve the right to install and use Google Analytics and/or other
analytics software for quality control purposes:
- To see what kinds of users are visiting this site
- To determine what website content is drawing the most visitors
- To generally monitor and improve the user experience
- Bill Hammons reserves the right to, as he has done in the past, publicly discuss visits to
his websites by publicy-declared political opponents and their staff providing identifiable information.
- If you're a candidate for office running against Bill Hammons, you are advised to leave immediately.
- Comments on this website and emails sent to those associated with this website are not covered by this policy.
- It is advisable to also read our Terms of Service.