PEG LITTLETON FOR US SENATE
(Unauthorized page hosted by Hammons for Senate;
post comments on Candidate Peg Littleton below)
Littleton was first elected to public office as a representative to the
State Board of Education from the 5th Congressional District, and
served seven years on the Board.
In 2010 and again in 2014 Littleton was elected as the Colorado Springs
Commissioner on the Board of El Paso County Commissioners.
Littleton's electoral success is possibly partly due to the fact that she
shares the same name as a nearby Colorado city.
opponent Ryan Frazier,
Littleton makes no mention of her children's other parent on her website.
Littleton landed her first job, a paper route for the Longmont Times-Call, at age 12.
Littleton is a Gubernatorial appointee to the Homeland Security and All-Hazards Advisory Council
and to the Coroners Training and Standards Board.
Littleton also serves on/with or has also served on/with:
In December 2011, Littleton led
efforts to make El Paso County the first county in the country to adopt an anti-Senate National Defense Authorization Act
(NDAA) resolution preserving Habeas Corpus and Civil Liberties.
- National Association of Counties (NACo) Justice and Public Safety Steering Committee
- The Pikes Peak Rural Transportation Authority Board of Directors
- County Board of Retirement
- 911 Authority Board
- El Paso County Emergency Services Agency
- Pikes Peak Library Board
- Airport Advisory Commission (liaison)
- Offices of the Sheriff (liaison)
- Clerk and Recorder (liaison)
- Read to Achieve
- The Dyslexia Center and PACE (Parental Alliance for Choice in Education)